- How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?
- How is it possible to find meaning in a finite world, given my waist and shirt size?
- I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
- If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.
- It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
- Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
- To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
- What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.